Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Family is family is family

Yesterday we were finally able to meet with my Aunt Audra and cousin Jess. I have not seen them in at least 15 years. We had been in contact over email and phone for a couple of years and I am so excited that were able to reconnect in person.

First we met at In 'N Out for a delicious burger since they don't have them in Ohio where they live. Then we cruised around town sightseeing and searching for a souvenir sweatshirt for Jess. When my brother Thomas got out of school we met him and all went to get an even more delicious cupcake from a local cupcakery.

By the time we are were done there Justin was home so we went there and met up with him so we could get a couple of photos all together. All in all it was a great day and I am so glad we were able to spend it together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment