Thursday, September 6, 2012

Olivia: 20 weeks!

MONTH: 5
WEEK: 20
WEIGHT: 15lbs +
LENGTH: 25in +
HEAD: 42cm +
MILESTONES: Olivia has been working hard on sitting up. She can even sit up by herself for a a few seconds. She looks sort of like a gorilla though because she leans forward and holds her torso up with her hands.
OBLIGATORY ADORABLE PICTURE: Taken yesterday at exactly 20 weeks! She has officially been an outside baby half as long has she was inside.
EATING: I swear this kid is a foodie. She is still exclusively breastfed, but she is constantly trying to take food from my hand or off my plate. Last week she has almost got a piece lettuce from my caesar salad in her mouth. Just yesterday her first food was almost mint ice cream from my ice cream cone. Had she not been sucking on a paci it would have been. I think it's going to be tough to hold out for another 6 weeks to offer her whole foods.
VISITS/OUTINGS: Yesterday we had a visit my friend Christina and her two girls.
FAVORITE ACTIVITIES: Rolling anywhere and everywhere. She is a rolling machine.
MOMMY FEELS: Tired. I am always tired with these two firecrackers.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO:  Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming!    

No comments:

Post a Comment