Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Baby 3.0 - Week 31


How far along? 30 weeks
Weight gain/loss: +17
Maternity clothes? Yes please.  
Stretch marks? No new stretch marks, just varicose veins.
Sleep? I want more than I get.      
Best moment this week? We hit 30 weeks which means 3/4 of the way there. Most likely a little closer since the girls were both born before their due dates.  
Movement: The bigger he gets the stronger the movement gets. He also seems to like vogue-ing because he will move and then hold the pose for a second while making everything stretched out and lopsided.    
Food cravings: Still sour cream. And chocolate.   
Gender: Boy :-) 
Labor signs? A few contractions here and there when I've slacked on drinking my water.  
Belly button in or out? Depends on the day.  
What I miss? Sleeping on my belly, rolling over and getting out of bed easily and being able to take something stronger than Tylenol for a headache. 
What I am looking forward to? Organizing his things and packing a hospital bag. 
Weekly wisdom: A wise man once said, "I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is I that I know nothing." Plato, The Republic 

Milestones: 3/4 of the way there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment