Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Baby 3.0: Week 40

How far along? 39 weeks
Weight gain/loss: 32 lbs
Maternity clothes? I officially have four shirts that fit. That's it.   
Stretch marks? One single new one on my belly button. 
Sleep? So sleepy all the time.      
Best moment this week? Only 7 days until my due date!  
Movement: This little guy is nearly out of room, so even when he does move it's not very comfortable. 
Food cravings: Nothing really. I'm not really hungry anymore.   
Gender: Boy :-) 
Labor signs? Contractions every day and a some minor dilation. Fingers crossed he makes his debut soon!
Belly button in or out? Outie!What I miss? Sleeping on my belly.
What I am looking forward to? Seeing this guy's little face!
Weekly wisdom: As much as you try you can't make baby come any sooner than they want to. 
Milestones: Only a week left!

No comments:

Post a Comment