Friday, April 30, 2010

25 weekss 4 days!

Finally! A belly picture with a head! I managed to convince Justin to take a picture of me so here's what I actually look like rather than just my belly.

How far along? 25 weeks 4 days!
Weight gain/loss: Last I checked I was up 5lbs from pre-pregnancy ... yes, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Maternity clothes? I've officially outgrown almost all my normal clothes.
Stretch marks? I plead the 5th.
Sleep? It comes and goes. This week has been a good sleep week, but somehow I am still exhausted at the end of the day.
Best moment this week? Nothing exciting this week, but last week was putting her crib together!
Movement: Its like a party in my belly!
Food cravings: Not much consistently.
Gender: Girl
Labor signs? NO!
Belly button in or out? Still an innie... although Justin would like to contest that. I told him the only outtie I want is an (Audi) A4. Although, I secretly can't wait for my belly button to pop because it will make my stomach no look like I laid on it -- right now it looks flat instead of round.
What I miss? my boobs not touching my stomach.
What I am looking forward to? Our Babymoon! We're going to South Lake Tahoe for Memorial Day weekend. I can't wait for a nice relaxing few days with Justin.
Weekly wisdom: Focus, focus, focus.
Milestones:
Cleaned out (almost) all non-baby items from her room.

No comments:

Post a Comment