Wednesday, April 21, 2010

So much progress in so little time!

The last two weeks have been such a blur!

First we Went to Goore's in Sacramento to look at furniture and bedding. We finally decided on a bedding set by CoCaLo. We wanted something that was not the traditional pink flowers and caught our attention. I love it!
While we were there we found a crib we really liked (and both agreed on!). Then last Friday when we ordered it. We decided on the Munire Essex in White. On their website said it could be 6-10 weeks for it to arrive. I called to see if they could give me a little bit more specific time frame. The sales rep looked to see if their distributor had it in stock. They did! She said it would be 2 weeks, but to call next week to double check. Then I called back on Tuesday to see if it would indeed arrive in 2 weeks. She told me it would actually be in this Friday! So we are going on Saturday to pick it up!Then came probably one of my favorite moments since being pregnant.
Justin finally got to feel her kick! I have been feeling kicks from the inside since 16 weeks and could recognize them on the outside for the last 3 weeks or so, but every time I tell Justin to feel, she always stops moving!

Finally the other night I was laying in bed watching tv when she was having her nightly rave. I got him to come into the room and as soon as he put his hand on my belly she kicked him. He just looked at me and his eyes lit up. He said, "That was it! She loves me too!" It was amazing. I almost cried.

We've made so much progress and I can't wait to see what more we have in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment