Saturday, May 22, 2010

28 weeks 5 days!

How far along? 28 weeks 5 days!
Weight gain/loss: Last I checked I was up 5lbs from pre-pregnancy ... yes, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Maternity clothes? I've officially outgrown almost all my normal clothes.
Stretch marks? I plead the 5th.
Sleep? It comes and goes. This week has been a good sleep week, but somehow I am still exhausted at the end of the day.
Best moment this week? My baby shower is tomorrow!
Movement: Is becoming more fluid than jolting and feels like she is doing the wave!
Food cravings: Nothing really yet.
Gender: Girl
Labor signs? NO!
Belly button in or out? I think it's still pretty much in, but Justin asked me where my belly button had gone the other day, so I guess it's a little flatter than I thought!
What I miss? Lay on my stomach.
What I am looking forward to? Our trip to Tahoe next weekend! I need a vacation!
Weekly wisdom: Not everything is always rainbows and butterflies -- and that's ok.
Milestones:
we made it to the 3rd trimester!

1 comment:

  1. She received a bunch of nice things and a great time was had by all. Avery is a very lucky girl

    ReplyDelete