Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pass the Depends


Here's a belly picture from yesterday (26 weeks 4 days) and a funny story.

Yesterday I was worried all day because Avery wasn't moving around much. Normally she is really active and I can see her kicking almost all day long. Well it got to lunch time and I was having a nervous breakdown. I even called the doctor and he told me to eat a meal, and then lay down for an hour. So I did. during that hour I felt a few little flutters, but nothing like normal so when I got home I used the doppler to find the heartbeat.

Right away it registered at 145! She even gave the doppler a few small kicks, so even though it wasn't her normal routine, I chalked it up to her having a lazy day. I mean, hey we all have those.

Apparently this morning she decided she wanted to show me her kicking skills and while I was laying in bed gave me some good swift kicks... right to the bladder. I literally almost peed the bed.

Who would have thought I would be so excited about having to pee?! I'm just glad to know everything is okay in there.

Keep them coming little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment