Saturday, June 19, 2010

32 weeks 5 days!

How far along? 32 weeks 5 days!
Weight gain/loss: After my appointment last week I am still up 10.
Maternity clothes? I have some that are getting too tight!
Stretch marks? Oh yea.
Sleep? Eludes me most nights.
Best moment this week? Sleeping in on Saturday morning. Once Justin got out of bed to go to work I moved the middle and was able to sleep a full hour straight through!
Movement: She's a kung fu fighter in there!
Food cravings: Nothing really.
Gender: Girl
Labor signs? No!
Belly button in or out? Mostly out now. You can even see it through some shirts.
What I miss? Laying on my stomach.
What I am looking forward to? Our last ultrasound at 36 weeks!
Weekly wisdom: get as much rest as possible!
Milestones:
She's officially head down. We're making progress!

Here's a picture Justin took in the nursery today.

No comments:

Post a Comment