Saturday, June 26, 2010

33 weeks 4 days

How far along? 33 weeks 4 days!
Weight gain/loss: Still up 10. We'll see after my appointment on Tuesday. With this new low fat/no dairy diet for my gallbladder I have a feeling it's going to be a little bit harder to put on weight.
Maternity clothes? Oh yea. My wardrobe consists of yoga pants and stretchy tanks form Old Navy that I bought in 6 different colors!
Stretch marks? I've started ignoring them... maybe they'll just go away.
Sleep? Eludes me most nights.
Best moment this week? The shower my co-workers threw for me on Wednesday!
Movement: All day, every day!
Food cravings: Nothing much really. I do crave fatty foods, but that's because they're off limits with my gallbladder issues.
Gender: Girl
Labor signs? Not yet!
Belly button in or out? Still half in half out... well, mostly out I guess.
What I miss? Laying on my stomach.
What I am looking forward to? Finishing the nursery!
Weekly wisdom: Enjoy every moment!
Milestones:
I officially don't need to have my gallbladder removed before she is born! Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment