Saturday, September 11, 2010

Avery has a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb....

...whose fleece was white as snow.

Originally we bought a travel swing because of space and I hate it. It only swings front to back, Avery always slides down because of the angle of the seat so I am constantly adjusting her and the 5 point harness is too high so she looks like she is being choked. Plus she will only stay in it any length of time if she's already asleep when I put her in it.

Yesterday we were at Holli & Steve's house and I put her in her Austin's swing and she was out like a light within 5 minutes I told Justin we had to get one ASAP.

So today we went to Once Upon a Child in Vacaville and they had a My Little Lamb swing for $70. It's practically NEW! The feeding tray was even still in the packaging.

She loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment