Saturday, September 4, 2010

My baby girl is 1 month old today!

Today is Avery's 1 month birthday.

This last month has gone by so fast. I can't believe she is already so big. She is the best thing that has ever happened to us. I love to just look at her and watch her tiny facial expressions. Granted, they are still only reactions to bodily functions but nevertheless they are adorable!

She is beginning to find her voice and started making little noises other than cries this last week. I love to listen to her cooing as she sits in her swing or bouncer and takes in the whole world around her -- all 14 inches of it that she can see so far!

I have been taking a picture of her in Justin's oversized recliner every Wednesday (the day of the week she was born). I missed the first week one :-( but here are the last three!

2 weeks old

3 weeks old

4 weeks old

No comments:

Post a Comment