Saturday, October 9, 2010

9 weeks!

Wow. Where has the time gone? I can't believe it's been 9 weeks. So much has changed in such a short time.

This week we took Avery to her 2 month check up. She is 10lbs, 15oz (30th percentile) and 22.75 inches long (45th percentile) with a head circumference of 40cm (15.75 inches). She got 3 shots which I couldn't be there for (that's an entirely different story too!), but Justin says she took them like a champ! He said she cried the saddest cry but only for a minute and once he gave her snuggles she was okay.

On Wednesday she started laughing. Like real laughs in reaction to something I've done. I make silly faces and weird sounds at her all day trying to get her to do it again and every time she does it's the best sound!

Here is a picture I took on Wednesday.

9 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment