Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Lucky Day

Last week I entered a contest on one of my favorite sites Baby Steals. They were giving away a great new product call the GoCrib by Guava Family. A couple of days later I got an email that I was a winner!

I have been waiting to receive the package so I could test it out. Today it arrived and I opened it up immediately.

I comes in this compact backpack for easy portability and inflates in just 5 minutes. I swear each side only took 5 pumps!

I put Avery in it and she had a blast! I love it because she can play in it by herself while I get things done around the house and I don't have to worry about the dog stepping on her or licking her in the face! 


I am so excited to be able to take this with us on trips this summer! It's going to be so convenient to just toss it in the car and go!


No comments:

Post a Comment