Wednesday, February 2, 2011

26 weeks!


MONTH: 7
WEEK: 26
WEIGHT: ~18 lbs
LENGTH: ~28 inches
HEAD: round and adorable!
MILESTONES: Nothing major, but she is getting every closer to sitting up by herself!
OBLIGATORY ADORABLE PICTURE: 26 weeks today. This was the closest I could get to a smile before she fell asleep tonight.
EATING: We introduced whole, multi-grain cereal last week. She loves it just as much as oatmeal. Also, I've started offering Gerber Puffs. She hasn't managed to eat any, but it is helping her practice her pincer grasp.
SLEEPING: She has been sleeping the beginning of the night in her Pack N Play and the rest in our bed. I love waking up with her holding my finger.
VISITS/OUTINGS: Last weekend we spent a lot of time at the fabric store picking out fabric to make gifts for A's new cousins. 
FAVORITE ACTIVITIES: A loves to practice her new sounds. It's very loud.
MOMMY FEELS: Sad about not being able to go to part time anymore, but I am trying my best to find all the time I can with Avery. It doesn't help that she has decided to move her bedtime up an hour and a half!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO: Going to the zoo with Aly and baby CC on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment