Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!

We celebrated the holiday over two days. On the 3rd we had a BBQ at Grandma & Grandpa Nunley's with Uncle Trevor. Avery got to play and chase around her bubble bug. After dinner and a rousing game of Spades we came home and Avery, Justin and I watched the fireworks from Silverado Country Club on the balcony. We could barely see them through the trees over the shopping center, but it was 10x better than trying to brave that traffic and risk having a crankypants baby.

On the 4th we just hung out at home, ran some errands and had BBQ for dinner. Avery went to bed early and I caught up on my blogging while Justin watched a movie or tv or something -- I'm not really sure since I wasn't exactly paying attention!

Both days Avery wore her super cute 4th of July dress which I had to wash between days because she, of course, couldn't go a whole day without spilling, spitting up, or falling in water and then subsequently rolling in dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment