Wednesday, August 3, 2011

52 Weeks!


MONTH: 12
WEEK: 52
WEIGHT: 24 lbs +
LENGTH: 31-ish inches
HEAD: 18 Inches +
MILESTONES: She says mama!!!!!!! Like for reals. To me. mama. Ahhh!
OBLIGATORY ADORABLE PICTURE: Avery loves to clap and will do it on cue when you say, "yaaaaaaay!"

EATING: My foodie baby has turned into a picky toddler. We are still trying to figure out why she won't eat foods she once loved. I've found that if I eat some first she will eat a little. And forget trying to get her to eat something I'm not eating.
SLEEPING: We are back to one full waking a night and a couple of paci replacements. It's a vast improvement from the 3-4 full wakings we had so I'll take it for now.
VISITS/OUTINGS: Avery has been loving the park so we try to go a couple times per week.
FAVORITE ACTIVITIES: She loves to pull ALL the tupperware and sippys out of the one cabinet we left un-childproofed.
MOMMY FEELS: So shocked that it's been 52 weeks. It's so surreal.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO: Tomorrow is her actual 1st birthday and Avery's party is on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment