Monday, October 24, 2011

13 weeks!


How far along? 13 weeks 5 days
Weight gain/loss: +3/4
Maternity clothes? Not yet. I still fit into my skinny jeans. Yay me!
Stretch marks? No new ones yet
Sleep? As good as it was before. Avery still isn't sleep great but it has improved greatly. I am taking more naps lately. If only Avery hadn't decided to drop to one nap a day. :::sigh:::
Best moment this week? It's only Monday, so let's see what the week brings.
Movement: Nothing for sure yet, but if I didn't know better I'd say that I feel tiny flutters if I am laying on my belly. It's still much too early to tell anything for sure.
Food cravings: Nothing in particular, but I am very hungry all the time. 
Gender: Unknown
Labor signs? Nope.
Belly button in or out? Still an innie.
What I miss? Sandwiches that didn't take so long. I have been heating the meat before eating to prevent listeriosis and it's quite a daunting task to prepare it when I just want to eat it already.
What I am looking forward to? Feeling movement for sure.
Weekly wisdom: Sleep as often and as long as you can. 
Milestones:
We're now in the 2nd trimester. It really is flying by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment