Sunday, December 11, 2011

20 weeks!

How far along? 20 weeks
Weight gain/loss: +9 (?!?!)
Maternity clothes? I have finally had to let my button out on my favorite pre-pregnancy jeans. I cans till wear them fully zipped and just cover the open button with my nifty BeBand.  
Stretch marks? I haven't seen any new ones, but I realized I probably won't be able to tell the difference between the ones I've had and any new ones anyways.  
Sleep? Even though sleep has been great I am still thoroughly exhausted at the end of the day.
Best moment this week? Today baby girl 2.0 is half baked!
Movement: This baby is a mover and a shaker. 
Food cravings: Nothing in particular, but I don't have an aversion to pork this time like I did with Avery.
Gender: Confirmed she is all girl with an ultrasound at my appointment today.
Labor signs? None yet.
Belly button in or out? Still in!
What I miss? Laying on my belly. It's already too big. <--- still true
What I am looking forward to? Christmas is coming and I am so excited to see Avery and how she will react. She has already done so well with the tree and all the decorations. I'm just afraid what she will do when we put wrapped gifts under it.
Weekly wisdom: If your doctor isn't worried about your weight gain you shouldn't be either.
Milestones:
Being half way through this pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment