Friday, December 23, 2011

22 weeks

How far along? 22 weeks
Weight gain/loss: +9
Maternity clothes? Yes.  
Stretch marks? No new ones so far.  
Sleep? It comes and goes. I wish it would come more often though.
Best moment this week? Baby girl has been moving up a storm and has had hiccups frequently just like her big sister.
Movement: I can feel her all the time. Now we are just waiting for it to be strong enough that Justin can feel it on the outside.
Food cravings: Sour cream.
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs? No, but I had my first braxton hicks contractions this week.
Belly button in or out? Still in... for now
What I miss? Being able to go more than an hour without eating or feeling nauseated.
What I am looking forward to? Still looking to find a bigger place. We have a few prospects though!
Weekly wisdom: I have nothing wise today. Just enjoy the moment.
Milestones:
Feeling hiccups.

No comments:

Post a Comment