Wednesday, January 4, 2012

24 weeks!

How far along? 24 weeks
Weight gain/loss: +12 -- yes TWELVE. :-/
Maternity clothes? Oh yea.  
Stretch marks? I'm sure there are some, but I choose not to look anymore.  
Sleep? It's been okay. Avery has been sick and sleeping with us so we all are struggling. Today she took a 2 hour nap though!
Best moment this week? Justin feeling her move for the first time. 
Movement: She is a real mover and shaker. I've even been able to feel "parts" from the outside.
Food cravings: Nothing much this week.
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs? I've had a few Braxton Hicks contractions, but nothing to worry about.
Belly button in or out? Still in but barely.
What I miss? Sleep.
What I am looking forward to? Now that we have found a place I am most looking forward to moving in and making it our home.
Weekly wisdom: Don't even look at the scale.
Milestones:
24 weeks. 6 months. Day of Viability. Holy crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment