Wednesday, January 18, 2012

26 weeks!

How far along? 26 weeks
Weight gain/loss: +12 (that is until my appointment this week :-/)
Maternity clothes? Yep. I now have some maternity pants that fit thank goodness!  
Stretch marks? I choose to ignore them.  
Sleep? Hopefully once we are all better from this bug we seem to have we might actually get some sleep again.
Best moment this week? Getting the new house painted and new carpet in the playroom. I can't wait to see both my girls play in their new space. 
Movement: When is she not moving?!
Food cravings: Not much but carbs are my friend.
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs? I've had some contractions mild, inconsistent contractions from dehydration while I was sick, but they are gone and this little girl needs to stay in for several more weeks.
Belly button in or out? It has disappeared. .
What I miss? Being able to do any activity without getting winded. Baby Nunley 2.0 is sitting much higher than her sister did and pressing into my lungs I think.
What I am looking forward to? Seeing my sister this weekend. She is pregnant too and it will likely be the only time we are ever pregnant together in the same place.
Weekly wisdom: Carpe diem is overrated.

1 comment: