Friday, February 3, 2012

28 weeks

How far along? 28 weeks
Weight gain/loss: +15 I keep increasing by 3lbs every 3 weeks. At this rate I will gain only slightly more this time around than I did with Avery. Unfortunately the likelihood that I won't pick up a few extra pounds along the way is slim to none.
Maternity clothes? Oh yea. I love them more and more each day. 
Stretch marks? I'm certain they're there, but I don't look.  
Sleep? Now that we are all moved in Avery has been sleeping better. She only spends about 2-3 hours in bed with us in the morning. I actually really like my baby snuggles, so I don't mind.
Best moment this week? Getting to see my sister last weekend. I wish she was closer because I miss her.  
Movement: Oh yea. She's a little jumping bean.
Food cravings: Taco Bell and chocolate. Luckily not together.
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs? Nothing since recovering from being sick.
Belly button in or out? It teeters back and forth.
What I miss? Being able to get up from my favorite spot on the couch easily.
What I am looking forward to? Getting the nursery all set up for two kids.
Weekly wisdom: One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment