Thursday, February 16, 2012

30 weeks

How far along? 30 weeks. Holy moly. 30. 30 weeks.
Weight gain/loss: +20 Yikes.
Maternity clothes? Oh yea. 
Stretch marks? What are those?  
Sleep? I love it. Avery does not.
Best moment this week? Whenever you ask her where her sister is Avery loves to give my belly a kiss.  
Movement: She has been break-dancing all over this week.
Food cravings: Thin Mints. I bought 5 boxes this week!
Gender: Girl.
Labor signs? Just a few Braxton Hicks contractions here and there.
Belly button in or out? It's teetering back and forth.
What I miss? Being able to eat whatever I want without worrying about upsetting my gallbladder.
What I am looking forward to? Getting some of the things we still need before this little one arrives.
Weekly wisdom: Everyone needs a break sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment