Thursday, March 1, 2012

32 Weeks!

How far along? 32 weeks.
Weight gain/loss: +25 (yikes!)
Maternity clothes? You can't gain 25lbs and not be in maternity clothes. 
Stretch marks? Apparently the pain I have been having is literally my skin stretching little by little. Ouch.  
Sleep? We are making progress, but we have had some setbacks.
Best moment this week? We moved the crib mattress up to newborn height so we are officially preparing. Better late than never, I suppose.  
Movement: She sure likes to stick her elbows out like she's doing the chicken dance.
Food cravings: Still carb-loading.
Gender: Girl.
Labor signs? Nope.
Belly button in or out? Yea out. Officially.
What I miss? Lots of things, but I miss laying on the floor reading books with Avery.
What I am looking forward to? Meeting this little one.
Weekly wisdom: "Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway". - Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment