Wednesday, March 21, 2012

35 Weeks!

How far along? 35 weeks.
Weight gain/loss: +27
Maternity clothes? I love my maternity yoga pants. 
Stretch marks? I hate them.  
Sleep? Avery is getting better, but my sleep is not improving. Better start getting used to it.
Best moment this week? Becoming an auntie! I am so excited for my sister.  
Movement: Still a little wiggle worm.
Food cravings: Nothing really lately.
Gender: Girl.
Labor signs? I was in labor and delivery on Sunday night for contractions that were 2 minutes apart. I had to get a shot to get them to slow down and I have been having them sporadically for the last few days. She needs to stay put a little bit longer, but I highly doubt I will make it to my due date.
Belly button in or out? Outie.
What I miss? Letting Avery sit on my lap and snuggle close in.
What I am looking forward to? Meeting her!
Weekly wisdom: Don't over do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment