Sunday, April 1, 2012

36 weeks!

How far along? 36 weeks.
Weight gain/loss: +31 -- Yikes!
Maternity clothes? I only have a few non-maternity shirts left that will fit. (<-- see photo) 
Stretch marks? Next question please.  
Sleep? Is interrupted by both the need to pee and Avery's need to climb into bed with us at 4-5am. The latter is preferable to the getting up every hour.
Best moment this week? Nothing exciting is going on here lately.  
Movement: Still moving as much as always.
Food cravings: Nothing in particular, but I am more hungry lately.
Gender: Girl.
Labor signs? I have still been having contractions, but nothing exciting.
Belly button in or out? Outie.
What I miss? Laying on my belly, carrying Avery, snuggling with her to read a book, standing up without feeling like I need an inhaler and being able to walk more than 10 steps without my leg falling asleep.
What I am looking forward to? Having this baby and seeing what she is going to look like. Also, not being pregnant for a while.
Weekly wisdom: Sometimes you do whatever it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment