Wednesday, April 18, 2012

39 weeks!

How far along? 39 weeks.
Weight gain/loss: +33 -- Yikes!
Maternity clothes? This is the only non-maternity shirt that even remotely fits. Thank goodness it won't be much longer!
Stretch marks? I'm not going to lie. I have more than I can count.  
Sleep? Thank goodness Avery has been sleeping like a princess.
Best moment this week? Well when this photo was taken on I was actually in labor. Little Girl would be born less than 12 hours later!  
Movement: Today she is pretty mellow!
Food cravings: The cake I baked last night. Mmmm!
Gender: Girl.
Labor signs? Currently in labor! Just had to get one last belly picture in.
Belly button in or out? Outie.
What I miss? Still the biggest thing is snuggling up with Avery.
What I am looking forward to? Heading to the hospital to bring this girl into the world.
Weekly wisdom: Life can change in a single moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment