Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Olivia: 3 weeks!

MONTH: 1
WEEK: 3
WEIGHT: 7lbs 10oz
LENGTH: 20in
HEAD: 13.3in
MILESTONES:Olivia's umbilical stump fell off and she got her first bath this week!
OBLIGATORY ADORABLE PICTURE: Taken today at 3 weeks old. She was not a fan of Mommy taking her picture while not being held. Plus sister kept trying to grab her feet.
EATING: Olivia is an aggressive eater which is how she has gained almost a full pound in just 3 weeks.
SLEEPING: She sleeps next to me in the Rock 'N Play we have borrowed from a friend. She really seems to like it and I enjoy the long stretches of sleep she is giving us so far. I know it's likely not going to last so we are just enjoying it while it does.
VISITS/OUTINGS: Today we all went to the mall to help Mommy find some clothes that actually fit. We also had a family lunch at a sit down restaurant and no food ended up on the floor or in anyone's hair. I'm calling it a success!
FAVORITE ACTIVITIES: Eat.Sleep.Poop. Eat.Sleep.Poop. Sometimes it's Eat.Poop.Eat.Sleep.Poop. It's a rather exhausting cycle.
MOMMY FEELS: Glad. I am glad I am able to keep up with both girls so far. I really enjoy my time with Avery when Olivia is sleeping and my time with Olivia when Avery is playing independently or sleeping at night. I don't even mind the middle of the night feeding because everything else is quiet and we get our own little bonding time without being interrupted.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO:  Olivia's first smile. It should be coming in the next couple weeks. I find myself smiling like a lunatic at her in hopes it will trigger her first reactionary smile and I will be the one who to see it first!

No comments:

Post a Comment