Thursday, May 17, 2012

Olivia: 4 weeks!

MONTH: 1
WEEK: 4
WEIGHT:
7lbs+
LENGTH: 19in+
HEAD: 13in+
MILESTONES: 
OBLIGATORY ADORABLE PICTURE:
She was much more accommodating today. I am just waiting to get a smile!
EATING: Olivia is still a fervent eater. I just hope I can keep up with her!
VISITS/OUTINGS: My friend Christina and her daughter Lailah visited this week and we had a nice time catching up!
FAVORITE ACTIVITIES: Olivia's favorite activity is still eating followed closely by sleeping.
MOMMY FEELS: Tired. Olivia is a great sleeper, but the feeding schedule and keeping up with two kids is starting to get to me. I could use a nap just about every day.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO: Watching Olivia grow and learn new things and watching Avery teach her sister all she knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment