Friday, June 1, 2012

Olivia: 6 weeks!

MONTH: 2
WEEK: 6
WEIGHT: 8+ lbs
LENGTH: 20+ in
HEAD: 13.5+ in
MILESTONES: Olivia smiled her first smile last Saturday. It wasn't at me, but I was there, so that counts.
OBLIGATORY ADORABLE PICTURE: This was actually taken on Friday at 6 weeks 2 days because I have no short term memory anymore and cannot remember to do things for the life of me.
EATING: Still breastfeeding and have fully weaned of the shield with no more blood in her stool for almost a week now!
VISITS/OUTINGS: We visited with Ashlee and Mads at the Discovery Museum on Tuesday and had a blast!
FAVORITE ACTIVITIES: Olivia is awake and alert more often and loves to make faces with her mouth.
MOMMY FEELS: Amazed that Olivia has already been here for six weeks already.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO: I am looking forward to more interaction with Olivia and for her to start recognizing our voices.

No comments:

Post a Comment