Friday, July 20, 2012

Olivia: 13 weeks!

MONTH: 4
WEEK: 13
WEIGHT: 12+ lbs
LENGTH: 23+ in
HEAD: 15+ in
MILESTONES: Nothing in particular this week.
OBLIGATORY ADORABLE PICTURE: This is her first really smiley one and I just love it.
EATING: Eating and growing like it's going out of style.
VISITS/OUTINGS: Cousin Kayla is visiting this week and next week and we are having so much fun playing and just hanging out. I wish she could stay longer! She is such a help and the girls love her.
FAVORITE ACTIVITIES: Laughing at sister is so fun and Olivia just loves it.
MOMMY FEELS: A little more tired than at the beginning of the week, but Avery woke up at 6am this morning. I am missing those awesome blackout curtains from the hotel. I should have taken them with us!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO: Avery's birthday and birthday party and our first set of family photos are coming up. I realized we didn't have a single photo of the 4 of us and we have to fix it!

No comments:

Post a Comment