Monday, August 13, 2012

Uncle Jake

On Friday Uncle Jake called and invited us to dinner since he was in town with his girlfriend, Amelia. Jake and Amelia have been dating for a little over a year now and I had still not met her so I was of course excited to join them.

Jake and his dad cooked and I was able to chat with Amelia and get to know her a little bit. She is a great girl and she and Jake seem to really click. I am happy I finally got to meet her and that Jake has found someone to put up with his shenanigans.

Jake has only met Olivia a few times because he has been so busy with school and work. Living about 90 minutes away he doesn't get to come home very often. I am so glad we got to have a little time together while he was in town and that I snapped this adorable photo of Jake and Olivia.

No comments:

Post a Comment