Tuesday, October 21, 2014

3.0 - Week 16

How far along? 16 weeks
Weight gain/loss: +5
Maternity clothes? Who is fighting it this time? I got a pile of maternity leggings, long sweaters and tunics and I am good to go. Although, it's not much different from my usual mom-wardrobe. 
Stretch marks? Not any new ones... yet.
Sleep? As good as ever was with two kids who still get up at night. Lots of pit-stops to pee between the kids' bed and mine though.    
Best moment this week? Avery and Olivia have had a blast talking to the baby. Olivia even tried to crawl under my sweater at Target today to talk to the baby. I had to tell her to wait until we get home. 
Movement: Definitely there. Baby is more active at night. Poor kid gets kicked back by the big ones though. 
Food cravings: Mashed potatoes and Taco Bell. :-/
Gender: Don't know yet. 
Labor signs? None. 
Belly button in or out? Innie.
What I miss? Sleep.   
What I am looking forward to? Finding out the gender so we can actually buy things for this baby. We have nothing left from Avery and Olivia, 
Weekly wisdom: Don't forget you're pregnant and take Motrin every day for a week before you realize.   
Milestones: 
Solidly in 2nd trimester now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment