Friday, October 31, 2014

Baby 3.0 -- 17 weeks

How far along? 17 weeks

Weight gain/loss: +5
Maternity clothes? I even bought myself some new pajama pants this week.  
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep? Avery is getting better about staying in her bed now. Yay us!    
Best moment this week? Avery and Olivia came with me to my check up on Monday. They both got to hear the baby's heartbeat and ask the doctor all kinds of questions. It was very cute. 
Movement: Getting more noticeable.  
Food cravings: Broccoli and ranch this week. 
Gender: Scheduled the anatomy scan and gender ultrasound for November 19th! 
Labor signs? None. 
Belly button in or out? Innie.
What I miss? My old clothes. 
What I am looking forward to? Finding out the gender of this baby!

Weekly wisdom: It's okay to nap. 
Milestones: I can hear the heartbeat on my home doppler any time I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment