Sunday, January 24, 2010

11 weeks 6 days

I'd seen this survey before, but couldn't find it so big thanks to my friend ShellShockedMama for posting it on her blog.


How far along?
11 weeks 6 days
Weight gain/loss: Loss. 3 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yep -- and I am not ashamed. Justin's parents got me a gift certificate to Old Navy for Christmas so I found some cute maternity pants on clearance and bought 3 pairs! I doubt I'll ever wear real pants again.
Stretch marks? Not any more than I already had.
Sleep? Only seems to come when I should be awake -- I think I might be nocturnal.
Best moment this week? Will be tomorrow. 12 week mark.
Movement: Not yet.
Food cravings: Anything salty and not healthy. Darn little one is a junk food junkie.
Gender: I feel like it's a boy, but Justin swears it will be a girl.
Labor signs? NO!
Belly button in or out? In still.
What I miss? A deli sandwich or chili dog.
What I am looking forward to? The NT Scan we have scheduled on Tuesday, Jan. 26.
Weekly wisdom: Eat what you can, when you can and pray it doesn't come back.
Milestones: I am the most pregnant I have every been.

No comments:

Post a Comment