Thursday, January 28, 2010

You think you know... but you have NO idea.

I never really understood the true meaning of this statement. Before pregnancy I associated these words with the MTV show "Diary". Now they have an entirely different meaning.

During a conversation with Christina she mentioned how sick she has been feeling. This made me think about my own experiences with nausea.

It is amazing how pregnancy can change everything you THOUGHT you knew about nausea. Before I was pregnant I never would have even considered putting food in my mouth had I been feeling as nauseous as I have been. Now, it's the only thing that works! Albeit the first 3 or 4 bites are always the worst, food almost always quells the nausea -- almost always.

1 comment:

  1. :( I wish I could say it gets better, but as of right now...its not, not for me at least. :( We shall suffer together, love! :D

    ReplyDelete