Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New tricks

 Avery has all sorts of new tricks these days. Her latest one is pulling up and trying her best to cruise around the furniture. Luckily we are moving in a couple of weeks, so we will be replacing this hard coffee table with something a little softer and more learning-to-walk friendly.


Another awesome milestone she is working on is hugs and kisses. Right now she will just grab my head and shove her face into my collarbone.  If I ask for a kiss and pucker up my lips she will lean her face into mine. She doesn't quite "get" the whole using her lips thing so she just presses her open mouth wherever it lands on my face. This makes for a nice wet cheek, nose, chin, etc. Either way, it is the most amazing feeling. I can't believe the amount of love I have for this girl.

1 comment: