Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dear Baby Girl,

I am in awe of you. You are the single most amazing person I have ever met. Even tonight when I was just about at my wits end trying to put you to sleep all I had to do was look at your sweet face and all was well again.
Once you were asleep it was all I could do to hold back the tears at your complete awesomeness. I see in you all the best of your daddy and me. You have my lips and his ears. You are interested in EVERYTHING. You are caring and insightful. I love everything about you.

Please always know that you are special and wonderful and beautiful and perfect in every way.

I love you more than words can say. More than the stars in the sky. More than the sand on the beach. And more than all the drops of water in all the oceans in the world.

Love always and for eternity,
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment