Saturday, July 17, 2010

36 weeks 5 days!

How far along? 36 weeks 5 days!
Weight gain/loss: After no gain the last two weeks, I'm still up 14 total.
Maternity clothes? Are starting to feel a little small.
Stretch marks? Who's counting?!
Sleep? We're getting into a rhythm so my tossing and turning has become second nature.
Best moment this week? The ultrasound photo my OB gave us on Tuesday!
Movement: She's active all the time!
Food cravings: Nothing really.
Gender: Girl
Labor signs? Just practice contractions every once in a while.
Belly button in or out? Mostly out now.
What I miss? Laying on my stomach. (and being able to see my lady bits!)
What I am looking forward to? Reading to Avery in our new glider that is all put up in her room.
Weekly wisdom: If your husband won't rub your feet, it's totally worth it to pay someone else to do it.
Milestones:
My OB confirmed baby girls is officially head down and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment