Friday, July 16, 2010

Chubby Cheeks!

On Tuesday I had a regular check up appointment and the doctor did and ultrasound to check Avery's position.

Normally they say babies are too big at this point to get a clear picture, but my wonderful OB was able to get one and gave it to us.

I can't tell if her cheeks really are that chubby, or if it's just the way her head is positioned, but either way we are in love.

3D ultrasound - it's a side profile with her hand on her forehead.

She told us that Avery will likely not wait until her due date to make her entrance to the world, but that if she doesn't come by August 16, they will induce. I sure hope I don't have to wait that long, but I would at least like her to keep cooking a little while longer in there to be nice and healthy and strong when she comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment