Saturday, July 31, 2010

38 weeks 5 days

How far along? 38 weeks 5 days!
Weight gain/loss: I am still sticking by my stance that the scale is broken. I was once again weighed on a different scale and it said no gain! Not that I am complaining about not gaining any weight, I just worry that next week it will say another high number!
Maternity clothes? The only clothes I'm really comfortable in are yoga pants and tank tops. Thank goodness for Old Navy's stretch tanks. I literally have them in 9 colors.
Stretch marks? They are the markings of a warrior... or at least that's what I tell myself.
Sleep? What's that again? I hope to catch up this week before Avery comes... we'll see how that works out.
Best moment this week? Yesterday at 5pm. Last day of work for 3 whole months!
Movement: Is still slower since she has less room... I wonder if she knows that there is plenty of room out here....
Food cravings: I've noticed that I really want Slurpees. Justin and I used to get them all the time when we were dating and it's become a ritual again. So delicious!
Gender: Girl
Labor signs? No signs, but doc says we're still "making progress". We'll see on Monday!
Belly button in or out? It's out when I stand up or right after I eat, but goes back in when I am sitting down -- so weird.
What I miss? A few things. I am just ready to meet this little one.
What I am looking forward to? Meeting my precious baby girl.
Weekly wisdom: Put your feet up as often as possible.
Milestones:
Starting maternity leave! One step closer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment