Friday, July 23, 2010

37 weeks 4 days!

How far along? 37 weeks 4 days!
Weight gain/loss: I think the scale is broken! At my appointment on Monday the nurse said I was up 5lbs from last week... which I find highly unlikely! At my appointment 6 weeks ago I was weighed on one scale and two weeks later I was weighed on another scale which said I hadn't gained any weight. Then the next week I was weighed on the same scale as the first appointment and it said I gained 5 lbs... in ONE WEEK! I don't thinks so buddy!
Maternity clothes? I'm getting tired of them. Even the full panel pants don't cover my belly anymore. :-(
Stretch marks? Ha! I just ignore them.
Sleep? We are going to start training Lola to sleep in her own bed this weekend so I'm sure it will get even more difficult to hear her whining until she gets used to it -- but it was our fault for allowing her to sleep in our bed as a puppy, so we will just have to deal!
Best moment this week? Watching Justin trying to coax her out!
Movement: Has slowed down a little since she's running out of room, but the kicks are hard as ever!
Food cravings: Nothing specific, but I am really hungry all the time. I think it's because she's moved down away from my stomach and it actually has room to expand now!
Gender: Girl
Labor signs? Only a few contractions but my doctor says we're "making progress", so we'll see what that means at my next appointment on Tuesday!
Belly button in or out? It was out, but now looks more flat thank anything.
What I miss? Touching my feet, having ankle bones, being able to wear shoes other than flip flops, and of course, laying on my belly. I am ready to have tummy time with my little girl!
What I am looking forward to? Holding my baby in my arms and seeing her precious little face.
Weekly wisdom: Sleep when you can, even if it's in the middle of the day.
Milestones:
Reaching 37 weeks -- which is considered full term!

No comments:

Post a Comment