Wednesday, November 17, 2010

15 Weeks!


MONTH: 4
WEEK: 15
WEIGHT: probably around 13lbs
LENGTH: about 24 inches
HEAD: cute and round
MILESTONES: We have a roller! On Tuesday I set Avery on her tummy on the floor to help Justin with dinner. When I turned back around I saw she was on her back and I yelled at Justin for turning her over. He said he didn't. So I put her back on her tummy and before I could grab my camera from the table next to her she did it again! She's such a big girl!
OBLIGATORY ADORABLE PICTURE: She's really starting to fill up daddy's chair!
EATING: She is  still eating 7- 4oz bottles per day. 
SLEEPING: Avery is a  super sleeper. She sleeps from 9pm to about 6:30 or 7am .
VISITS/OUTINGS: Last Saturday finally met her friend Capri! (See the post below.)
FAVORITE ACTIVITIES: Avery has been spending lots of time on her play mat. She loves it!
MOMMY FEELS: Sad that I am missing so much with Avery being at daycare, but hopeful about some new possibilities that will allow me to spend more time with her starting very soon!
WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO: Avery's first Thanksgiving is next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment