Sunday, November 14, 2010

Avery, meet Capri. Capri, meet Avery.

For months and months I have been chatting with a girl, Aly, I went to middle school with. We hadn't seen each other in years, but we found each other on Facebook (of course!) and reconnected since she was also pregnant at the time! It turns out she was only 4 weeks behind me.

Her daughter, Capri, was born 9 days after Avery (3 weeks early!) and we have been trying to get together for a while since our girls were born. Yesterday we were finally able to schedule a time that worked for both of us. While the girls are still too young to really know any different, I think that had fun "playing".
First meeting!
Instant friends.
She was exhausted.
(And Lola was only a little jealous -- NOT.)


1 comment:

  1. HOW cute and HOW fun! i hope my babies have friends their age, everyone's already had their babies... maybe by your second.. hehe

    ReplyDelete