Monday, November 8, 2010

The picture perfect Sunday.

Now that I am back to work I try and appreciate all the time I have with Avery all the more. This Sunday it was rainy all morning and we had an appointment the photographer Christophe Genty. We were gifted 3 sessions, 3 months, 6 months and 12 months, by Justin's aunts, Nan & Chris. We got there at 9:00am and we're done at 9:45. It was super fast but from what I saw on his camera we got some A-MA-ZING photos.

After that we got home and all put our pj's back on. We snuggled up on the couch and watched football. Later that afternoon the sun came out and the light was beautiful in Avery's room. I decided it was a perfect time to take some pictures of Avery in her 3 month Picky Sticky.

Here are some of the pictures I took.



No comments:

Post a Comment