Thursday, November 3, 2011

15 weeks!


How far along? 15 weeks 1 day
Weight gain/loss: +3/4
Maternity clothes? Not yet. Which is surprising because with Avery I was already 4+ weeks into wearing my maternity jeans.
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep? As much as I was before.
Best moment this week? Justin has been home most afternoons, so it has been fun to all hang out together. We even took Avery to see some goats and she had a ball. I can't wait to see how Avery will show her new brother or sister all these cool things.
Movement: Still unsure. 
Food cravings: Anything with large quantities of carbs. And Taco Bell.
Gender: Still unknown
Labor signs? Nope.
Belly button in or out? In.
What I miss? Letting Avery sit on my stomach when we lay on the floor and read books.
What I am looking forward to? Finding out the gender.
Weekly wisdom: Sleep whenever you get the chance. Even if you can't sleep laying down for some quiet time is almost as good.
Milestones:
None pregnancy related, but Avery slept from 7pm to 7 am once this week and for that I am eternally grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment