Friday, November 11, 2011

16 weeks!


How far along? 16 weeks 2 days
Weight gain/loss: +6 (Yikes!)
Maternity clothes? Not needed, but I picked up some maternity shirts because I needed some long sleeve one for the winter anyways. 
Stretch marks? Same old, same old.
Sleep? Still the same and I am still exhausted by the end of the day.
Best moment this week? Feeling the baby for sure!
Movement: I am 98% sure I am feeling the baby moving. After pizza the other night he/she was having a little baby rave.
Food cravings: At this very moment I really want lemon and raspberry petit fours, but alas it is 9pm. 
Gender: Still not known. We scheduled the anatomy scan/gender determination on Dec. 7!
Labor signs? No.
Belly button in or out? Still in.
What I miss? Regular soda.
What I am looking forward to? Figuring out where we are going to raise Avery and this new baby for the long term.
Weekly wisdom: Everything in moderation. 
Milestones:
Movement! 

No comments:

Post a Comment