Wednesday, November 23, 2011

18 weeks.

How far along? 18 weeks
Weight gain/loss: +6
Maternity clothes? I have finally bought several shirts that actual cover my belly and it is nice to have a nice warm belly again. 
Stretch marks? I haven't noticed any new ones yet. 
Sleep? Sleep has been great this week. :::knock on wood:::  
Best moment this week? We found out on Friday that Avery is going to have a little SISTER! Baby Nunley 2.0 is a girl!
Movement: This week has been great since I have been feeling definite movement. Even the ultrasound tech confirmed that the tiny bouncing I am feeling are indeed hiccups. Just like her big sister with the hiccups I tell you. 
Food cravings: Pizza this week.
Gender: A girl!
Labor signs? Nope.
Belly button in or out? In still. Ask me again in a few days. I have a feeling I will have an outie for a good portion of this pregnancy.
What I miss? Laying on my belly. It's already too big. 
What I am looking forward to? Feeling better. I have been stuffy and nasaly. I think I may have a sinus infection, but since I've never had one I am not 100%. If I don't feel better after the weekend I will be calling the doctor. I am also very excited about Thanksgiving tomorrow!
Weekly wisdom: Still sleep when you can.
Milestones:
Finding out the gender and feeling movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment