Wednesday, November 16, 2011

17 weeks!

How far along? 17 weeks
Weight gain/loss: +6
Maternity clothes? I need to start wearing maternity shirts because my regular shirts aren't long enough anymore. Weirdly, my regular jeans are just fine.
Stretch marks? I can't even tell if there are new ones.
Sleep? Avery has gone back to taking two naps a day. The morning nap is short and lets me eat lunch, pick up the house, etc and in the afternoon I am able to take a nap too. It's glorious. 
Best moment this week? We had a great, uneventful appointment last Thursday and got to hear the baby's heartbeat. We also scheduled the anatomy scan and gender determination for Dec. 7!
Movement: I am 98% the little flutters I am feeling are the baby.  
Food cravings: Pizza this week.
Gender: Still no idea.
Labor signs? No way!
Belly button in or out? In... for now.
What I miss? Eating a normal amount of food.
What I am looking forward to? Finding out the gender.
Weekly wisdom: It all goes fast so take advantage of every moment.
Milestones:
Nothing major this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment